fredag 12 november 2010

Sports

So, now I’ll tell you what I know about Swedish sports.


Some sports in Sweden are huge, other aren’t that big.


In football, we’ve had three, what I know, famous people. There was Fredrik Ljungberg, don’t know much about him, Henrik Larsson, what I know about him is that he was awesome, and then there’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic, I know quite much about Zlatan.


He started off in Malmö FF in the late 1990s. He was signed by Ajax and in Ajax he made a name for himself and later he signed with Juventus for 16 millions euros.


In 2006 he signed with the rivals, Inter. in this team he won Guldbollen. In 2009 he signed with the famous team, FC BArcelona, but he didnt get along with their leader so he moved to AC Milan where he plays now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar